Hello!
Once again, sorry it's been a while.
Here is a list that I'm going to fill out below the picture.
Feel free to comment and put in your own answers!
My Answers:
1. I have so many!!! I love Hero: Skillet.
2. Anything by Taylor Swift.
3. Good Time: Owl City.
4. The Breaking of the Fellowship: Howard Shore
5. Good to be Alive: Skillet
6. American Soldier: Toby Keith
7. Me Without You: TobyMac
8. Pretty much all of them :)
9. Cray Button: Family Force 5
10. Boadicea: Enya
11. So many! I'll go with Forever: Fireflight
12. well, if I hate the band, I'm not going to like their music...
13. ?
14. Hanging on by an Thread: The Letter Black
15. Rise: Skillet or Unbreakable: Fireflight
16. hmm...I don't know.
17. I don't listen to the radio much.
18. See above...
19. Not Gonna Die: Skillet
20. Sick of It: Skillet
21. Chainsaw: Family Force 5
22. Battle Cry: Skillet
23. Annie's song: John Denver
24. The Last Goodbye: Billy Boyd
25. The Dramatic Song: Toby Turner
26. Evenstar: Howard Shore
27. I See Fire: Ed Sheeran
28. ?
29. Sing a Song: Third Day
30. Something by Skillet probably XD

No comments:
Post a Comment