As you are aware, I love books. So I thought, "What better to do than a book challenge!"
Here it is! Hope you like it!
1. Best book I read last year:This is hard considering I can't remember what I read this past year but I recently finished "Michael Vey: Storm of Lightning" which was awesome!
2. Book that you read more than three time: Probably Fablehaven (the first book of the Fablehaven series)
3. Favorite series: This is impossible! How could I choose?! I'll go with Lord of the Rings.
4. Book that makes me happy: All books make me happy but The Kingdom Keepers series makes me happy :)
5. Favorite book of my favorite series: I said that my favorite series was Lord of the Rings and my favorite book in that series is The Return of the King.
6. Book that makes me sad: The third Beyonders book: Chasing the Prophesy.
7. Book that made me laugh: The whole Sisters Grimm series
8. Most overrated book: I feel like this is an opinion held only by me but I wasn't too impressed with the Divergent series.
9. Book I thought I wouldn't like but did:
10. Book I hated: I think hate is a strong word but a book series that I wouldn't read again and I wish I could get back the time I wasted on it was the Lady Knight series by Tamora Pierce. Not worth it.
11. Book that reminds me of home: Pride and Prejudice. I was introduced to it by my mom and reading it reminds me of a hot drink and cozy blankets.
12. Book I love but hate at the same time: I have a love/hate relationship with James Patterson's books and I'll explain why later.
13. Favorite writer: Brandon Mull, James Dashner, and Suzanne Collins.
14.Worst book turned movie: Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Eragon. The books for both were excellent but the movies left a lot to be desired.
15. Best book turned movie: The Hunger Games series from Catching Fire on. It's like they brought the book to life.
16. Favorite male character: Newt from The Maze Runner
17. Favorite female character: Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
18. Favorite quote: "All we must do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf
19. Book that disappointed me: Maximum Ride by: James Patterson. The potential for a great story was there but the main plot is about how the adults are destroying the earth with global warming and how kids are better. It really has nothing to do with genetically modified teenagers with wings. Pretty disappointing.
20. Favorite title: Either "The Dark Hills Divide" or "A World Without Heroes."
21. The first novel I remember reading: Julie of the Wolves.
22. Book that made me cry: The Death Cure and Chasing the Prophesy. The only two books that have managed to make me cry. I applaud you, James Dashner and Brandon Mull.
23. A book that I want to read but haven't: The Enemy series. I started the first book but haven't gotten any farther.
24. A book that I wish more people had read: The Testing and The Beyonders
25. Character I relate to the most: It sounds silly but I relate to Katniss. All she wanted to do was protect her family and she was willing to do anything to keep them safe. She also knew she had the power to change even if she didn't understand why people looked to her.
26. Book that changed my opinion about something: The Maze Runner series. It didn't change my opinion but it made me question weather the ends always justify the means or not.
27. Most surprising plot twist: SPOILERS!! When Newt wasn't immune. :(
28. Favorite book of all time: Ooh, hard. I love anything by Tolkien.
29. Best supernatural book: Lockwood and Co.
30. Top 5 chilling villains: Hmm...
President Snow
Lord Ombre from Peter and the Starcatchers series
Dr. Hatch from Michael Vey
Morgoth from The Silmarilion
W.I.C.K.E.D. from The Maze Runner
I hope you enjoyed that! Feel free to comment!
Oh my goodness, I've finally figured out how to comment on your blog!! =D The book challenge was so cool, I knew some of your answers ;)
ReplyDelete