Hello friends!
I can't believe that it's the last day of January 2016 already! The month flew by so fast! I'm not sure I'm ready for February yet :)
Here are some of the highlights in January:
Pretty much the first highlight was on January 12 which was my older sister Bryana's 20th birthday! I can't believe that she's 20!!! That seems like it's such an old age but nothing has really changed.
Then on the 16th me, mom, Bryana, and three of her friends went for an evening trip to Boise for dinner and shopping. That night was probably one of the most fun times I've had in my life:) First we went to the Chinese Buffet where I filled up on sushi and tried octopus for the first time! Next it was on to the mall where we shopped around in some clothes stores and i got some really nice perfume. But the mall was closing and mom had gone grocery shopping while we were at the mall so we got to sit in a completely empty mall and worry that we would be arrested while we waited for our ride XD I will admit that I played around on an escalator but we were literally the only people there so it was okay :) After that we went to Barnes and Noble (my favorite!!) where I spent the entire time reading a book and only got halfway through it before we had to leave. Like I said, some of the most fun I've ever had:)
I've also worked on figuring out my goals for the year which include getting my driver's license and graduating. I'm still figuring out what I want to do after I graduate. I know that I want to go into makeup artistry but I don't have any schools in mind and I don't really have a plan. So for February I'm going to try and focus on that.
That's pretty much all I've done this month. Kind of a slow start to the year but that's good :) It's nice to relax a little after all the December fuss.
I hop you all have had as good off a January as I've had! I look forward to all the fun stuff going on in February!

Thanks for posting this, Bethany :) I'm glad you had so much fun in Boise! I so wish I had been there and maybe (that's a big maybe xD) I would have let you convince me to try the octopus XD
ReplyDelete