Hello everyone!
I'm going to start trying to post regularly on Sundays so look forward to a new article each week!
This is an update for the zombie story that I've been working on called Monster. That name might or might not stick but it's the one I'm going with for now. At this point I'm still trying to plan the plot and just the feel for the story and one of the hardest things I have to decide is weather It'll be a stand-alone book or a series. Also planning the characters a little more in depth but I've only just come up with a backstory for Sam and Erica and no one else yet.
Besides working on that I've been doing some work with the whole zombie story line. How it happened and such. What I'm thinking is that there's a man who is convinced that it's his duty to restart humanity with only the strongest people so he engineers the rabies virus to pass between humans and turn them into "zombies." He releases the virus and the world starts to fall. His origional plan included that after a time he would collect up the survivors and use them to restart the world, but before he can do this he is killed. Humanity is left without a cure until a group goes to an island and starts a conmunity for other survivors. These people also discover that the children born after the virus are immune so they train them to fight the "zombies" and little by little they're going to try and reclaim the earth.
Fast-forward about 20 years in the future where we are following the story of Felicia and her seven other friends who are training at the youth camp for the immune. They are getting ready to be transferred to a base onto the mainland where they are going to help find survivors and rebuild. While on a run the group runs into trouble and gets separated from their convoy and have to survive various obstacles to get back.
That's the story so far! I'm feeling really inspired to work on that one right now but, who knows, I might be working on something next week :)
Here are some more character pictures:
Felicia Kerrigan:
Lexi Quinn:
Jordan Mayse:
Thomas Devenney:
Sam Gallagher:
Erica Gallagher:
So, that's pretty much it for the update of Monster. I think next time I'm thinking of posting about Monster I'll post some random inspiration images.
Until next time!!
Beth












So cool Bethany! :D I thought it was cool how you included character pictures :)
ReplyDelete