Hello Everyone!
Spring is here! Finally it's warm enough to leave the house without a jacket, open all the windows, and get out the sandals! It's also time to start cleaning everything and organizing your space which is what I've been doing the past few days. It makes me feel so much more prepared and motivated whenever I can find everything.
When the time for cleaning comes, it's essential for me to have a good playlist to work with. Here are some of my favorite songs:
Capital Kings:
I Feel So Alive
Upgraded
Forever
In The Wild
Believer
Live For The Drop
Northern Sky
Living For The Other Side
For King and Country:
Fix My Eyes
Steady
Proof Of Your Love
Shoulders
Run Wild
It's Not Over Yet
Priceless
Long Live
Red:
Darkest Part
Falling Sky
Lost
Hide
Already Over
Yours Again
Faceless
Who We Are
Thousand Foot Krutch:
Running With Giants
Born Again
Incomplete
Untraveled Road
I See Red
Born This Way
Fly On The Wall
Down
Courtesy Call
War Of Change
Let The Sparks Fly
Scream
Take It Out On Me
Phenomenon
Skillet:
Awake and Alive
Hero
Monster
Sick Of It
Not Gonna Die
Rise
What I Believe
Comatose
Whispers In The Dark
Circus For A Psycho
Dead Inside
Falling Inside The Black
Rebirthing
Believe
TobyMac:
This Is Not A Test
Backseat Driver
Till The Day I Die
Lights Shine Bright
Tonight
Me Without You
Eye On It
Feel It
Made To Love
City On Our Knees
Hold On
Andy Mineo:
Death Has Died
Superhuman
Neverland
Paganini
You Can't Stop Me
Wild Things
Uno, Uno, Seis
That's all my favorite songs as on right now :)
Here's some spring pictures I took yesterday:
Have a great day!!
Love most of the music!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE "Not Gonna Die" to name one; );););)
ReplyDelete#UNASHAMED
Thanks for this Bethany :) I of course love all the Skillet songs you mentioned ;) xD
ReplyDelete