To start a flame with a single spark...

Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Incredibly Serious Interview with Jacob

Here's an Incredibly Serious Interview with Jacob! 
My comments are in Italics.

1. Name: Jacob haha
   
2. Short sentence on how we met: Obviously work 

    Yup.

3. First impression of me: Haha she's really quiet.
   True, but once you get to know me, I won't shut up 

4. Career choice: Hmm either artistic or medical 

5. Invent a fashion trend that will never catch on: Scarves worn as headbands

6. Dumbest superpower you can think of: Squirrel Girl
     She's an actual superhero though so...

7. Worst way to die: Falling
    Like into a volcano, or just like falling off the sidewalk? 


8. Name if you were the opposite gender: Emberly

9. If you were invisible for a day what would you do: Play pranks on people

10. Place you would never take someone on a date: The dump

11. Weirdest true fact you know: A group of bears is called a "sloth of bears." 
       Of course you would know that :)

12. First thing that pops into your head RIGHT NOW!Ahhhh!!
      Did I scare you? 

13. If you could pick any fictional universe to live in, where would you live: Marvel universe.

14. Make up a word and define it: Moodyfugia: to be moody yet fun.
     Ok...

15. Best way to spend free time: Netflix

16. You're a superhero who can control chickens. Explain your origin story: When I was a young kid, I was sent out to feed the chickens and they turned on me and attacked. And so chicken man was born.

17. What would your gravestone say: I didn't know I was sick.

18. Strangest movie quote: "Surely you can't be serious." "I am always serious and don't call me Shirley." 

19. If you had to choose who would you kill, me or your spouse: Depends on who my future spouse is.  

1 comment: