To start a flame with a single spark...

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Incredibly Serious Interview with Micah!

Here's an Incredibly Serious Interview with Micah! 
My comments are in Italics.

1. Name: Armando Genevese III
   
2. Short sentence on how we met: Uhhh...hmmmmmm...wow...I can't actually remember. (I am a terrible human being) 
 I believe it was at youth group when we were both still in Jr. High (cringe memories) although I don't actually remember being introduced or anything.

3. First impression of me: See above answer. 

4. Career choice: Realistically; Forest Service. Dream; like Improve Performer and/or Voice Actor. 

5. Invent a fashion trend that will never catch on: Inside out shoes and stylized knee-pads for the backs of your knees. 

6. Dumbest superpower you can think of: Being able to breathe under water but only if said water is boiling. 

7. Worst way to die: Crucifixion (this got kinda dark...) 
    Uhhh...that escalated quickly.

8. Name if you were the opposite gender: Jesse Genevese III 

9. If you were invisible for a day what would you do: Mess with absolutely everybody!!!!! 

10. Place you would never take someone on a date: Hell (it's getting dark again...) 
      Again with the escalation.

11. Weirdest true fact you know: We exist. 
      Deep.

12. First thing that pops into your head RIGHT NOW! Waffles!!!!
     Now I'm hungry...

13. If you could pick any fictional universe to live in, where would you live: Narnia. 

14. Make up a word and define it: Fredusking: the act of putting on stripey socks 
      A word that makes the task seem way more interesting than it really is.

15. Best way to spend free time: Jumping from really high places (and not dying...or becoming seriously injured) 

16. You're a superhero who can control chickens. Explain your origin story: I was sky diving during hurricane Katrina when I was struck by a palm tree that had just been struck by lightning. This sent me careening into a Campbell's soup factory where I landed in a vat of beef stew, where thick fluid saves me from serious injury. Surviving this I drag myself from the vat only to find that the factory is quickly disappearing into a sink hole brought on by the heavy rains of the hurricane. I try to escape but I am consumed by the sinking debris. I come to at the bottom of the hole, once again being saved by beef stew, only to realize that the hole is quickly filling with water. I try to move but a sharp pain in my abdomen stops me dead. I investigate the area and find a chicken bone embedded in my stomach. Fighting the pain I look for a way to escape the rising waters only to discover that a midst the debris of the factory there is a vast chicken grave yard, undoubtedly from the millions of chicken noodle soups created by this devilish soup empire called Campbell's. I desperately try escape but I can barely move from the pain and the water is rising too fast. As it rises past my head head I look up towards the sky and see the eye of Katrina looking back at me followed by an immensely bright light as several bolts lightning scream into the water electrifying it. This infuses my DNA with that of the chicken bone stuck inside me. and I hear the thoughts of every chicken around the world. Which was surprisingly underwhelming, they all just wanted food and mates. But I harnessed this power and called out with my mind. I then saw a massive flock of chickens descend into the waters and lift me up to the surface saving my life. And thus The Poultry Caller was born.
 That was incredible. I would go see that movie.

17. What would your gravestone say: (Hello darkness my old friend) Peace Out Yo! Ima Heaven Now. 

18. Strangest movie quote: "I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!" 

19. If you had to choose who would you kill, me or your spouse: Holy Crap What?!?!?! Uhhh...ummm...you...I guess...(the darkness has made its final appearance)
 Just make it a good death... 

1 comment: