To start a flame with a single spark...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Incredibly Serious Interview with Trinity!

Here's an Incredibly Serious Interview with!
My comments are in Italics.

1. Name: Trinity Law


2. Short sentence on how we met: We met at American Heritage Girls in 2011(ish)

3. First impression of me: She seems cool and I can't wait to get to know her better.

4. Career choice: I want to be a NICU nurse.

5. Invent a fashion trend that will never catch on: Fake braces.

6. Dumbest super power: Saying a food and it comes to you.
What are you talking about? That actually sounds pretty cool :)

7. Worst way to die: Burned or eaten alive.
  Ok, I'll go with that. Anything where you're dying while still alive would probably be pretty bad.

8. What would your name be if you were the opposite gender: Tristin

9. What would you do if you were invisible for a day: I would go randomly scare my friends.

10. Place you would never take someone on a first date: To a concert.
Why? That would be a pretty cool first date :)

11. Weirdest true fact you know: Hippo milk is pink.
Yes, it is. I told someone this the other day and they didn't believe me!

12. First thing that pops into your head RIGHT NOW! Pigs.
Well, alrighty then...

13. If you could pick live in any fictional universe, where would you live: Star Wars.
Oooh! I haven't heard that one before!

14. Make up a word and define it: Angrappy: to be angry and happy at the same time.

15. Best way to spend free time: Spending time with my friends.

16. You're a superhero who controls chickens. Explain your origin story: One day i was at my friend's house and the chickens were going crazy. Then i lifted my hand and behold, they were still.

17. What would your gravestone say: Trinity, always ready to comfort the needy.

18. Strangest movie quote: "I've been shot with flying Mexican food!"

19. If you had to choose, would you kill me or your future spouse: Neither (but if I had to choose, my future spouse.)
Aww, you wouldn't kill me :)

1 comment: