To start a flame with a single spark...

Monday, March 21, 2016

The Incredibly Serious Interview with Alissa!

Here's an Incredibly Serious Interview with!
My comments are in Italics.

1. Name: Alissa 


2. Short sentence on how we met: We met through your older sister at church.

3. First impression of me: Someone that I was going to get along with really well.

4. Career choice: Nursing or Marine Biologist.

5. Invent a fashion trend that will never catch on: Poka dot shirt and striped pants with a big fluffy boa.
Honestly, that sounds like something that a band member for FF5 would wear.

6. Dumbest super power: Haha, I have no idea...every power I think of sounds amazing.

7. Worst way to die: Being crushed by an elephant butt.

8. What would your name be if you were the opposite gender: Alexander just because there's no boy version of Alissa.

9. What would you do if you were invisible for a day: Sneak into a concert and rock out with the bands on stage.
That sounds like a fun time, I'm coming with you!

10. Place you would never take someone on a first date: A funeral.
 That is probably the worst date I've heard so far! Congratulations! 

11. Weirdest true fact you know: Your earlobes line up with your nipples.

12. First thing that pops into your head RIGHT NOW! Batman.
   I discovered later that the first thought was actually a guy in a turtleneck shirt :)

13. If you could pick live in any fictional universe, where would you live: There are so many but probably Middle Earth.
Same. Shire, here I come!

14. Make up a word and define it: Carnadoodles: Carnivorous children's drawings.

15. Best way to spend free time: Either reading a book or building pillow forts.

16. You're a superhero who controls chickens. Explain your origin story:I was on a School field trip to a rundown farm that they should really close down because it's a safety hazard that smells awful. As I got off the bus I felt immediately drawn to the chickens, I don't  know why. But as I walked away I said that I wished that chickens could  do something worth coming out here for, like maybe start a barbershop quartet. Then all of a sudden five chickens lined up in front of me, clucking like they were singing and dancing. And that's how I realized my power an became the superhero of Cluckersville.
Truly amazing...

17. What would your gravestone say: Alissa Shultz: Who was single in the womb and is now single in the tomb.

18. Strangest movie quote: What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room!"

19. If you had to choose, would you kill me or your future spouse: My future spouse. I mean, I gotta make that gravestone happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment